Founded in 1972, Veirano Advogados is a Brazilian firm that practices law with a business vision and focus on results, developing tailor-made solutions for multinational companies that operate in strategic sectors of the economy.
By browsing our Website, you will learn more about Veirano, access Veirano’s institutional presentations and communications, its performance in the legal and economic market and much more.
Even so, it is important that you know the following through this Policy as well:
Veirano Advogados (“Veirano”), a company incorporated under the Brazilian law, with its principal place of business in the City of Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro, at Av. Presidente Wilson, 231, 25th floor, Downtown Zip Code 20030-0210, registered with the National Corporate Taxpayers’ Registry (CNPJ) under No. 27.819.937/0001-40.
According to the Applicable Data Protection Legislation, we will be the Controller of your Personal Data Processed hereunder, as explained in detail below.
What cookies mean and how they work
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device (computer, tablet or cell phone) when you are on the Internet, including on Veirano Websites.
Which Cookies we collect
There are several types of Cookies, which can be either session-oriented (or temporary) or permanent (or persistent). Session cookies are deleted from your device as soon as you leave the Website, while persistent cookies remain on your device for longer.
In order to provide you with the best Service, we may use the following Cookies on our Websites:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These Cookies are necessary for the Webite operation and cannot be disabled in our systems. They are generally defined only in response to actions taken by you that are equivalent to a request for Services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling out forms and measuring traffic. These Cookies do not store any information regarding personal identification.
You can set your browser to block these Cookies, but if you do not allow these Cookies, some parts of the Website will not work.
- Performance Cookies: These Cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so that we can measure and improve the performance of our Website. They help us know which webpages are the most accessed and see how visitors move through the Website.
If you do not allow these Cookies, we will not know when you visited our Website and will not be able to monitor your performance.
- Functionality Cookies: These Cookies allow you to see the browsing behavior of visitors to the Website, in addition to recording the content they see and what is of interest to them. This helps us improve the service we offer, so that we can make sure our users find the information they are looking for.
If you do not allow these Cookies, some or all of these Services may not function properly.
- Social Media Cookies: These Cookies are installed by a variety of Social Media Services that we add to the Website to allow you to share our content with your friends and networks and like/participate in our webpages by using these social media tools. They can track your browser on other Websites and create a profile of your interests. This may affect the content and the messages you see on other Websites you visit.
If you do not allow these Cookies, you may not be able to use or view these sharing tools and join/like our webpages using these social media tools.
Third Party Cookies
Veirano is not responsible for the use of third-party Cookies. Please note that because third party Cookies may continue to monitor your online activities (even after you leave our Services), we recommend that you review and/or delete your browsing history regularly.
- Performance, analysis and search: Cookies help us obtain more information about the performance of our Services in different locations, just as it helps us better understand your needs and interests, improve our business and promotional initiatives, personalize your content, presentation and Services.
You may restrict, block or remove Cookies from the Websites, or from any other webpage, by using your browser. In each browser, the operation is different. In order to learn how to manage Cookies on your preferred browser, please access the links below:
Changes related to our Cookies Policy
Any relevant changes we may make to our Cookies Policy will be posted on this webpage prior to the change becoming effective and/or we will notify you by email or any other appropriate format. If any change requires your consent, we will make a request for you to provide this new consent. Please visit our Cookies Policy frequently to keep informed of any updates or changes thereto.
We welcome any questions, comments and requests regarding this Cookies Policy. You can contact our DPO at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last update: October 9, 2020