Matheus Fellipe Oliveira Machado
|Office: ||São Paulo.|
Main Practice Areas
Taxation and Customs.
Matheus Machado deals with issues involving direct and indirect taxes, highlighting tax consultancy on foreign investment in Brazil, corporate operations and the structuring of transactions, the Financial and Capital Market, international taxation, the import and export of goods and services, industrial and commercial taxation, legal auditing, etc.
Chambers of Commerce and Associations
- American Chamber of Commerce (Amcham-SP);
- Brazilian Bar Association (OAB-SP);
- British Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Brazil (Britcham);
- Deutsch-Brazilian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (AHK); and
- World Service Group (WSG).
- "Tax Innovations for the year 2007". Review "Disclosure of Financial Transactions", March/April 2007, pp 1 to 6.
- Assistant Professor of Taxation Law in the Graduation Course at the São Paulo Catholic University.
Post-Graduation in Tax Law (2007)
Bachelor of Law (2005)
Portuguese and English.