Gustavo Moraes Stolagli
|Office: ||São Paulo.|
Main Practice Areas
Capital Markets, Corporate Law.
Chambers of Commerce and Associations
- Foreign Associate at Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP, London (2011-12).
- Brazilian Bar Association (OAB-SP);
- Board of Directors of the Brazilian Institute for Corporate Governance (IBGC);
- Committee in charge of revising the Code of Best Practices (IBGC);
- Committee in charge of charter revision (IBGC);
- Group in charge of revising the Sustainability Index of the Brazilian Stock Exchange (FGV);
- International Bar Association (IBA); and
- World Service Group (WSG).
- Invited Professor of International Transactions and Foreign Investments (CEAG/FGV-EAESP);
- Lecturer of the Best Corporate Governance Practices Seminars (IBGC);
- Lecturer of the Best Corporate Governance Practices Seminars (Bm&f Bovespa);
- Lecturer of the Shareholders and Managers Liabilities Seminar (IBGC);
- Train the Trainers, Corporate Governance Board Leadership Programs - Global Corporate Governance Forum (2009); and
- Assistant to the Coordination of the LL.M on Corporate Law at Fundação Getúlio Vargas - GVlaw (2003-2005).
LL.M. Columbia University, NY, USA (2011) - Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar (2011)
LL.M. Insper, SP, Brazil - Financial and Capital Markets (2009)
LL.B. Universidade Paulista, SP, Brazil (2003)
Portuguese and English.