Priscila David Sansone Tutikian
|Office: ||Porto Alegre.|
Main Practice Areas
Consumer Law, Contracts, Litigation, Real Estate Law.
Focus of the current practice areas: international contracts; litigation and consultancy on civil liability and its risks prevention; consumer litigation; and contract brach litigation.
Regional coordinator of the Civil Law area of the office’s branch in the city of Porto Alegre – RS.
Chambers of Commerce and Associations
- American Chamber of Commerce (Amcham-RS);
- Brazilian Bar Association (OAB-RS);
- Deutsch-Brazilian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (AHK); and
- World Service Group (WSG).
- Post graduation and graduation Civil and Contract Law Professor at Universidade do Vale do Rio dos Sinos – UNISINOS.
Master in Law (2007)
Federal University of the State of Rio Grande do Sul – UFRGS
Graduated in Law (2002)
Pontifical Catholic University of the State of Rio Grande do Sul – PUC/RS
Portuguese, English, Spanish (written and spoken comprehension) and Italian (written comprehension).