|Office: ||Rio de Janeiro.|
Main Practice Areas
Corporate Immigration, Intellectual Property.
Gabriela is responsible for coordinating the Firm’s corporate immigration practice in Rio de Janeiro and supports client visa and immigration requirement across Brazil. In her immigration practice Gabriela works with a broad cross-section of international companies. While some clients are veterans of Brazil’s immigration requirements, other clients are entering Brazil for the first time.
The services Gabriela provides include regularization of expatriates and application for all types of visas related to the right to work in Brazil.
Gabriela began her career focusing on Intellectual Property having years of experience with Trademarks, Copyrights, contracts involving technology transfer or not and specially with anti-counterfeit rules and regulations.
Chambers of Commerce and Associations
- American Chamber of Commerce (Amcham-RJ);
- Brazilian Bar Association (OAB-RJ);
- British Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Brazil (Britcham);
- Deutsch-Brazilian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (AHK);
- International Bar Association (IBA), Immigration and Nationality Law Committee;
- World Service Group (WSG).
Academy of American and International Law (2008)
The Center for International and American Law, Plano, Texas
Post Graduate in Corporate Law with concentration in Intellectual Property (2005)
Getúlio Vargas Foundation – FGV
Cândido Mendes University (UCAM)
Portuguese, English and Spanish (written and spoken comprehension).