Letícia Fernandes Gheler
|Office: ||São Paulo.|
Main Practice Areas
Arbitration and Mediation, Contracts, Litigation.
Letícia joined Veirano in 2009 and has experience in litigation involving matters of various fields, such as human health, contracts, hotels, mining and entertainment.
Letícia has professional experience in local and international arbitrations administered and governed by the rules of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC), Brazil-Canada Chamber of Commerce (CCBC) and the Center for Mediation and Arbitration of the Federation of Industries of São Paulo (FIESP). Besides, has experience in Court proceedings related to arbitral disputes.
Chambers of Commerce and Associations
- American Chamber of Commerce (Amcham-SP);
- Brazilian Bar Association (OAB-SP);
- British Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Brazil (Britcham);
- Deutsch-Brazilian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (AHK); and
- World Service Group (WSG).
Pontifical Catholic University of São Paulo Law School
Portuguese, English and French.