Edson Schueler de Carvalho Jr.
|Office: ||Rio de Janeiro.|
Main Practice Areas
Contracts, Credit Recovery & Corporate Reorganization, Litigation.
Edson Schueler Jr. has extensive experience in the area of litigation, working on contractual, commercial and administrative cases (bidding processes, regulatory affairs, etc.). In addition to his experience with the legal system, Schueler also works on national and international arbitrations.
He also takes part in audit processes focused on the purchase and sale of companies and assets, with the identification of the risks associated with civil liabilities, evaluation of the values involved, in addition to the negotiation of contracts with another party.
In the advisory area, Schueler participates actively in the elaboration and negotiation of civil and commercial contracts.
In addition to his services as an attorney, he also serves as the Proxy for the Brazilian Bar Association in the Rio de Janeiro State Chapter.
Chambers of Commerce and Associations
- American Chamber of Commerce (Amcham-RJ);
- Brazilian Bar Association (OAB-RJ);
- British Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Brazil (Britcham);
- Associação dos Advogados de São Paulo (AASP);
- Associação dos Advogado do Rio de Janeiro (AARJ);
- Deutsch-Brazilian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (AHK); and
- World Service Group (WSG).
Graduate degree in Procedural Law
Federal Fluminense University (UFF)
B.A. in Law and Social Sciences, Class of 2002
National Law School – Federal University of Rio de Janeiro (UFRJ)
Portuguese and English