Maysa Machia Rodrigues Zardo
|Office: ||São Paulo.|
Main Practice Areas
Maysa have experience in Intellectual Property since 2002 and Intellectual Property Lawyer since 2003.
In charge of prosecution and legal advice on trademark applications and domain names in Brazil and abroad, analyzes of strategies of intellectual property protection, intellectual property contracts (including open innovation), business intelligence.
Chambers of Commerce and Associations
- American Chamber of Commerce (Amcham-SP);
- Brazilian Bar Association (OAB-SP);
- Brazilian Intellectual Property Association (ABPI);
- British Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Brazil (Britcham);
- Deutsch-Brazilian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (AHK);
- International Trademark Association (INTA); and
- World Service Group (WSG).
Bachelor of Laws
São Bernardo do Campo Law School
LLM in Contracts
University Extension Center – CEU
Getulio Vargas College – FGV and Institute of Education and Research – Insper
Portuguese, English and Spanish (Intermediate).